The Honorable Thurbert E. Baker, the former attorney general of Georgia and a partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge, explains why lawsuit lending is a problem. This interview was conducted at the 12th Annual Legal Reform Summit on October 26, 2011. For more information about the Summit, visit LegalReformSummit.com.
- What are some common back injuries after a car accident?
- Still Getting Screwed: Black Farmers Fight Back Amid Texas Lawsuit Over $5B In Debt Relief
- private bank job | banking course with placement | career simple professional banking | bank career
- Dental Crown Explained | Anterior Crown Preparation
- Google Search Algo Updates, Title Link Doc, Continuous Scroll, Knowledge Panel Updates & More