The Honorable Thurbert E. Baker, the former attorney general of Georgia and a partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge, explains why lawsuit lending is a problem. This interview was conducted at the 12th Annual Legal Reform Summit on October 26, 2011. For more information about the Summit, visit LegalReformSummit.com.
- Maryland Korean Accident Attorney | Korean Car Accident Lawyer
- Student Loan Refund & Forgiveness APPROVED | Student Debt Forgiveness
- CHASE BANK BANS ME FOR LIFE! THEY CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND WITHHOLDING MY MONEY THAT WAS IN CLOSED ACCT!
- Dental Tourism in Mexico & Popular Treatments 🦷 Find Top Dentists
- Fire Up the Google Beast Algorithm