The Honorable Thurbert E. Baker, the former attorney general of Georgia and a partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge, explains why lawsuit lending is a problem. This interview was conducted at the 12th Annual Legal Reform Summit on October 26, 2011. For more information about the Summit, visit LegalReformSummit.com.
- Car Accident Lawyer, What If Was My Fault? [BJP #120]
- Six-figure student loan lawsuit adds another layer to contentious district court judge race
- 16th January 2022 Daily Current Affairs In Kannada|Prajavani The Hindu|
- Affordable Dental Implants and Other Dental Procedures
- Local SEO Guide How to Optimize For Google’s E A T Algorithm