🔥FREE Blockchain Course: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-blockchain-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=Blockchain&utm_medium=DescriptionFirstFold&utm_source=youtube
Blockchain technology is disrupting the future because of its much faster and more seamless payment methods than traditional methods. The core of Blockchain Technology is its decentralized system, which is used for recording and documenting transactions involving a particular cryptocurrency, which could be bitcoin or any other digital currencies. Blockchain technology is already being used in many areas, including smart contracts, supply chain analysis, identity management, and much more. Moreover, the full potential of Blockchain technology was not discovered yet. In this video, you will get the idea about the high importance of Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrencies from the world-renowned influencers.
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Blockchain training videos: https://bit.ly/36mIvl9
#BlockchainApplications #Cryptocurrency #BlockchainIUseCases #BlockchainTechnology #RiseOfBlockchain #Simplilearn
Simplilearn’s Blockchain Certification Training has been designed for developers who want to decipher the global craze surrounding Blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. You’ll learn the core structure and technical mechanisms of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Multichain Blockchain platforms, use the latest tools to build Blockchain applications, set up your own private Blockchain, deploy smart contracts on Ethereum and gain practical experience with real-world projects.
Why learn Blockchain?
Blockchain technology is the brainchild of Satoshi Nakamoto, which enables digital information to be distributed. A network of computing nodes makes up the Blockchain. Durability, robustness, success rate, transparency, incorruptibility are some of the enticing characteristics of Blockchain. By design, Blockchain is a decentralized technology which is used by a global network of the computer to manage Bitcoin transactions easily. Many new business applications will result in the usage of Blockchain such as Crowdfunding, smart contracts, supply chain auditing, Internet of Things(IoT), etc.
This Blockchain Certification course offers a hands-on training covering relevant topics in cryptocurrency and the wider Blockchain space. From a technological standpoint, you will develop a strong grasp of core Blockchain platforms, understand what Bitcoin is and how it works, learn key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing Blockchain and understand why engineers are motivated to create an app with Ethereum. Hands-on exercises and projects will give you practical experience in real-world Blockchain development scenarios.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Apply Bitcoin and Blockchain concepts in business situations
2. Build compelling Blockchain applications using the Ethereum Blockchain
3. Design, test and deploy secure Smart Contracts
4. Use the latest version of Ethereum development tools (Web3 v1.0)
5. Develop Hyperledger Blockchain applications using Composer Framework
6. Model the Blockchain applications using Composer modeling language
7. Develop front-end (client) applications using Composer API
8. Leverage Composer REST Server to design a web-based Blockchain solution
9. Design Hyperledger Fabric Composer Business Network 10.
10. Understand the true purpose and capabilities of Ethereum and Solidity
11. See practical examples of Blockchain and mining
12. Describe the various components of Hyperledger Fabric Technology (Peers, Orderer, MSP, CA)
The Blockchain Certification Training Course is recommended for:
2. Technologists interested in learning Ethereum, Hyperledger and Blockchain
3. Technology architects wanting to expand their skills to Blockchain technology
4. Professionals curious to learn how Blockchain technology can change the way we do business
5. Entrepreneurs with technology background interested in realizing their business ideas on the Blockchain
6. Anyone interested in ERC20 tokens and ICOs
👉Learn more at: https://bit.ly/36mIvl9
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0