A common mistake after a car accident is the thinking that the at-fault party’s auto insurance should pay the medical bills immediately. In this video, personal injury attorney, Joe Vito, explains why this is the wrong approach. You should always submit your hospital bill to YOUR health insurance as soon as possible, even if the accident was someone else’s fault. In the long run, submitting the bills to your health insurance will likely increase your net settlement by a significant amount. For more information, contact Joe Vito at 847-705-7555 or email@example.com.
- the best lawyer for car accident / oilfield accident lawyer / maritime injury attorney
- Sterling Heights Lawsuit Loans
- BENVENUTO NELLA SEZIONE INVESTIMENTI DEL TUO INTERNET BANKING | Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking
- Dental Procedures in Croatia: Speed, Precision & Digital Magic in Trogir!
- My Weird Website Outsmarts Google’s Algorithm! 🤯