Maryland personal injury attorney Randolph Rice explains: When do I need to hire a car accident lawyer?

Our friend and fellow auto accident attorney Matt Dolman with the Dolman Law Group ( posed this question to lawyers all over the United States.

Here is my response to the question often asked by auto crash victims.

Law Offices of Randolph Rice
f: 410.288.2988
p: 800.470.RICE – Website
Maryland personal injury lawyers
Car Accident lawyers