Top 5 tips on how to make the most money for your Florida car accident case.
1. Document the scene, photos, video, get insurance info, call police.
2. Get treatment, go to hospital or urgent care right away, continue to follow up.
3. Get a lawyer that will fight to get you the most money possible.
4. Be honest with your lawyer about prior injuries and claims.
5. You and the person who hit you have great insurance. Get uninsured motorist coverage of at least $100,000 per person.
Grey is a lawyer who fights in and out of the courtroom. He trains jiu jitsu, kickboxing and boxing. Since 2001, he has fought for thousands of clients, recovered millions of $ for accident clients and is board certified in criminal trial law. If you or a loved one were seriously injured in an accident or arrested, Grey can help.
As seen on CBS 48 Hours and winning in the Florida Supreme Court.
“Law is not black or white, it’s Grey”
@fightinglawyerGrey on Instagram
Grey is an injury lawyer and criminal attorney based out of West Palm Beach, Florida. Grey can handle injury and criminal cases all over the state including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa St Pete, Tallahassee, Stuart, Fort Pierce and the beautiful Keys.