“Private banks are in a really interesting position vis-à-vis the use of #ArtificialIntelligence”, says AI expert Jesse McWaters from the World Economic Forum. “AI benefits from datasets that aren’t just deep, but broad and where customers are differentiated from one another. That’s where customisation can most effectively be brought to bear.”
Read the related article: https://www.juliusbaer.com/en/insights/fintech/the-robots-keep-coming-finance-gets-techier/
Follow Julius Baer:
– Corporate Website: https://www.juliusbaer.com
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/BankJuli…
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/juli…
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/juliusbaer
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bankjuliusbaer/
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bankjuliusb…
About Julius Baer
Julius Baer is the international reference in wealth management, based on a solid Swiss heritage.
The story of Julius Baer began over 125 years ago with the vision of one man. In the 1890s the company’s founder and namesake, Julius Bär, established himself as a young and promising banker on Zurich’s famous Bahnhofstrasse.
What initially started as a humble family business has grown over the decades into the international reference in pure private banking, with more than 50 locations in over 25 countries worldwide.