By sharpening its focus on site speed, Google’s impending algorithm change could have grave implications for search rankings. With a little planning and some site revisions, web developers can prepare for a seamless transition into this new world in which search engines reward the fastest websites. Brian Peters, head of website design and development at LSEO, joins Jeff in the podcast booth to explain how he prepared LSEO.com for the paradigm shift. He cracks open his tool box for measuring site speed, including core web vitals, and offers his own tips for optimizing site speed.
- Car Accident Lawyer in Philadelphia – Compensation
- Uses for a Lawsuit Cash Advance | Fast Funds | Free Litigation Funding Guide
- DBS Xchange #5 – Ultra Nigh Net Worth customers & DBS Private Bank’s uniqueness “One-Bank Strategy”
- Scaling and root planing – huge dental calculus
- How Google’s Algorithm Rules the Search Engine – Ziad Alshobaki