Lawsuit funding is a practice in which individuals who are plaintiffs in lawsuits receive money from firms and individuals who take a lien on the proceeds of a personal injury suit in return for immediate cash. It is not considered a loan as the money does not have to be repaid if the plaintiff’s lawsuit is unsuccessful; it is a non-recourse advance. Funding companies also advance money for attorney fees; however, some require the plaintiff to receive the funds for their personal injury
- 3 Things to Never Do After a Car Accident! 🚗 #lawyer #law #facts #tips #viral #social #shorts
- [PART 7] Hacker Deletes All Loans & Debts On Earth, Destroying The World’s Economy
- Personal Budgeting Online With Smart Bank Integration
- The Most-Profitable Dental Procedure for Doctors?
- Latest Google Algorithm Update for Seo | Google Algorithm Change History 2017