One of the best New York personal injury trial lawyers, Ben Rubinowitz, a partner at Gair, Gair, Conason, Rubinowitz, Bloom, Hershenhorn, Steigman & Mackauf (http://www.gairgair.com/) , demonstrates the importance of a well prepared opening statement. The presentation was given to lawyers at a Trial Law seminar in 2009. The case involved a pedestrian who was struck by a car. The driver of the car claimed, in a misleading and improper manner, that the pedestrian was fully at fault for the happening of the accident. The medical proof told a very different story than the less than truthful statement of the driver.
- Car Accident Lawyer in Philadelphia – Compensation
- Uses for a Lawsuit Cash Advance | Fast Funds | Free Litigation Funding Guide
- DBS Xchange #5 – Ultra Nigh Net Worth customers & DBS Private Bank’s uniqueness “One-Bank Strategy”
- Scaling and root planing – huge dental calculus
- How Google’s Algorithm Rules the Search Engine – Ziad Alshobaki