One of the best New York personal injury trial lawyers, Ben Rubinowitz, a partner at Gair, Gair, Conason, Rubinowitz, Bloom, Hershenhorn, Steigman & Mackauf (http://www.gairgair.com/) , demonstrates the importance of a well prepared opening statement. The presentation was given to lawyers at a Trial Law seminar in 2009. The case involved a pedestrian who was struck by a car. The driver of the car claimed, in a misleading and improper manner, that the pedestrian was fully at fault for the happening of the accident. The medical proof told a very different story than the less than truthful statement of the driver.
- What To Do After A Car Accident Not Your Fault
- Lawsuit claims Wells Fargo discriminated against Black mortgage loan applicants
- Free Training with Job in HDFC Bank | HDFC Free Training Program | HDFC Bank Jobs | Private Bank Job
- diastema closure with composite resin
- Tool Destroys Google’s Algorithm 🤯