Navient student loan forgiveness?! 39 state attorneys general just settled a lawsuit with Navient student loan servicer, watch to find out what happened and why it may not be the end for Navient in court.
66,000 people will have their Navient student loans deleted – 1.7 BILLION dollars worth of student loans forgiven; 350,000 will receive part of a $95 million dollar payment. Watch this video to learn why Navient took got hit so hard in this lawsuit and that it may not be over yet.
The official press release: https://navientagsettlement.com/Home/portalid/0?portalid=0
Get the 1-MINUTE MONEY MOVES checklist that will help you *save more, stress less, and get control*
FILL UP ON GOOD KARMA BY GIVING THIS VIDEO A “LIKE”! Thank you from the bottom of my (ever-growing) Grinch-y heart.
Ms. Moody – former librarian, current financial feminist, and money educator.
Join the club to chat moolah with like-minded women – Scrimpin’ Ain’t Easy, just like the library, we’re talking stacks on stacks on stacks. www.facebook.com/msmoodymoney/groups/scrimpin
Wanna read a good money book for beginners?
“The Index Card” by Helaine Olen and Harold Pollack
– Get it from your public library: http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/928750850
– Get it from Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Lm1iHv (To keep my videos free, this is an affiliate link meaning I may receive a portion of the purchase price – thank you for supporting this work!)
-Get it from a local bookstore: https://www.indiebound.org/book/97801
…Looking for a book a bit more advanced?
“Dumb Things Smart People Do With Their Money” by Jill Schlesinger:
– Get it at your local public library: http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/1140204982
– Get it from Amazon: https://amzn.to/2La9VUN (To keep my videos free, this is an affiliate link meaning I may receive a portion of the purchase price – thank you for supporting this work!)
– Get it from a local bookstore: https://www.indiebound.org/book/97805
Thanks for watching!
Heads up: All the content is for educational purposes only. Ms. Moody is not a licensed financial advisor; she’s a librarian, money nerd, and educator. As personal finance is personal, to find out what is best for you, consult a financial professional. Users are solely responsible for any actions they take.
This video is protected under US Copyright law. If you would like to reuse any of it for your own work, you must have explicit permission from the creator (Ms. Moody). Please contact me for permission before using any part of the video.