How does an Auto Lender get hit with a $550 Million Dollar Lawsuit? Just ask Santander, a Dealer Favorite Bank for Car Buyers. Just as bad is Credit Acceptance Corp, sued for misrepresenting the cost of credit and tricking its customers into high-cost loans on used cars.
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/kevinhunter #Car #dealership #cars #usedcars #carsforsale #TheHomeworkGuy THE BEST CAR BUYING ADVICE YOU CAN FIND is published by The Homework Guy Team (THG)! We’re the team of Auto Experts, Finance Gurus, and Car Pricing Strategists that well over 50 Million Car Buyers have come to know and trust.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE for a FREE CAR BUYERS GUIDE: https://thehomeworkguy.com
or if you wish to find order links for X-Caps or high quality AMS Oil.
WANT TO CHEER ON THE HOMEWORK GUY TEAM WITH A TIP? THANKS FOR OUR HARD WORK?
https://www.paypal.me/consumeradvice or https://cash.app/$TheHomeworkGuy
WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!
JOIN US ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA!
GET AWESOME (THG) HOMEWORKGUY MERCHANDISE AND SHOW CAR DEALERSHIPS YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR NEXT CAR DEAL!
With Titles like 11 Fake Fees, to Don’t Say I’m Paying Cash at Car dealerships, and Car Shortage Crisis, and Car Dealer Says Bring the Car Back!… The Homework Guy Team publishes videos to help Car Buyers. Then we added Cash Buyer Negotiations, and Held Hostage at a Car Dealership, No Haggle One Price Car Dealerships, How Much do Used Car Dealers Pay for Cars?, and Costco Auto Program. We hit all the topics!
A CAR DEALER WANTS TO:
1. SELL every car for the Highest Possible Price.
2. CONVINCE Car Buyers to use Dealer affiliated Lenders / Banks.
3. LOAD every Car Deal full of Fees and Finance Products.
4. OFFER Lowball numbers on every Trade Vehicle.
THE HOMEWORK GUY TEAM (THG) HELPS CAR BUYERS TO:
1. BUY a Car from Dealers or Private Party Sellers at the Lowest Price.
2. PAY Cash or Finance with their own Bank or Credit Union.
3. DECLINE Dealer Fees and Finance Products.
4. TRADE / SELL their current vehicle for the Best Value.
For more than 40 years, dealerships have EARNED their lowly reputation by being the masters of predatory selling. Dealers stalk victims relentlessly, often ruthlessly treating the most vulnerable car buyers (like seniors, for example) with little or no conscience. Car Dealers and their Finance Officers have no problem creating financial devastation for their customers with over bloated car loans, and quite often do. We point out the traps and the flaws of the process, and help car buyers get through the nonsense without being ripped off. We promote fairness, honesty, and transparency. Join our mission!
The Homework Guy Team provides car buying consumers with information, automotive news and updates, industry outlook, buying and selling advice, and other help to level the tables. The public face of THG is Kevin Hunter and the master negotiator, Amazing Elizabeth. Tons of time and research goes into every show, with several projects always on the table, all with the goal of getting it exactly right. From Automotive News Updates to vehicle shopping advice and assistance, The Homework Guy Team is the best there is.
THG CATEGORIES: cars, truck, van, suv, auto, new cars, used cars, autos, mechanics, automobile, vehicle, dealer, automotive news, auto shop, service plans, extended warranty.
LEADING CAR BRANDS (MANUFACTURERS) WE COVER IN THE US: Ford, Toyota, Chevrolet, Honda, Nissan, Jeep, Ram, Dodge, Hyundai, Subaru, Kia, GMC, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Tesla, BMW.
#PersonalFinance #Investment #Dealerships
How can The Homework Guy Videos help Car Buyers?
1. What you need to know before buying a car.
2. Information you need when buying a car at a dealership.
3. Benefits of Buying a Car from a Dealership or Private Party.
4. Questions to ask at a Dealership
5. Car buying tips and tricks from the experts
6. How to Buy and Pay for a Car with Cash
7. Using Carmax, Edmunds, TrueCar, Autolist, or Kelley Blue Book for Car Pricing Info.
8. Buying a Car out of state.
9. Taking Control of the entire Car Buying Process.
10. What to do if Scammed.
11. Illegal things Car Dealers can do.
12. Understanding Dealer Financing Tricks
13. How to Avoid Dealer Scams.
14. Reactions to Sales Training conducted by Car Trainers.
We’ve seen amazing growth with over 369,000 Subscribers and counting. Meanwhile, if you prefer to fix your current car (and we recommend that you do!), check out channels like Chris Fix or Scotty Kilmer!