The plaintiff and defendant used to be in a relationship. The plaintiff says he loaned the defendant money, but she hasn’t fully paid him back, so he’s suing for unpaid loans. The defendant argues the plaintiff is suing for more than she owes.
- How long does a car accident lawsuit take in New York?
- New York Attorney General Announces Lawsuit Against Trump Over Alleged Business Fraud
- How to Make Smart Personal Bank Saving Coin and Cash wtih Gun | Digit Safe Lock
- Top 3 Transformative Cosmetic Dental Procedures
- Many Google Algorithm Updates, Product Reviews, Confusing HTTPS Report & Google Ads Serving Bug