The plaintiff and defendant used to be in a relationship. The plaintiff says he loaned the defendant money, but she hasn’t fully paid him back, so he’s suing for unpaid loans. The defendant argues the plaintiff is suing for more than she owes.
- 3 Things to Never Do After a Car Accident! 🚗 #lawyer #law #facts #tips #viral #social #shorts
- [PART 7] Hacker Deletes All Loans & Debts On Earth, Destroying The World’s Economy
- Personal Budgeting Online With Smart Bank Integration
- The Most-Profitable Dental Procedure for Doctors?
- Latest Google Algorithm Update for Seo | Google Algorithm Change History 2017