The plaintiff and defendant used to be in a relationship. The plaintiff says he loaned the defendant money, but she hasn’t fully paid him back, so he’s suing for unpaid loans. The defendant argues the plaintiff is suing for more than she owes.
- How Do I Know if I Have a Car Accident Lawsuit? | Atlanta Car Accident Lawyers Answer
- DC man suing Powerball and DC Lottery | NBC4 Washington
- Earnings Growth For Private Banks Was Largely In-Line: Motilal Oswal’s Gautam Duggad | CNBC TV18
- Sage Dentistry – Dental clinic in Indiranagar, Bangalore
- Beat Google Algorithm in 3 Minutes ( Rank Fast )