This week: yet another Google update, Twitter will open-source its feed algorithm, and negative keywords can bring visitors to your site.
Here’s what happened this week in digital marketing:
1. LinkedIn Rolls out AI-Generated Profile Summaries
2. Google Rolls out BARD AI Chatbot
3. Microsoft Unveils Bing Image Creator
4. Musk: Twitter Will Open Source Its Feed Algo
5. TikTok Reaches 150 Million U.S. Users
6. Study: Including Negative Terms in Headlines Drives Traffic
7. Google: Ignore Spammy Referral Traffic
8. Google Unleashes Another Broad Core Update
9. SEMRush Ends 2022 With 95,000 Customers
Leave a comment below! We’ll select three winners at random to select winners.
Learn more on our blog: https://ignitevisibility.com/
Ignite Visibility is a premier Internet marketing company based in San Diego, CA.
#digitalmarketing #internetmarketing #ignitefriday