This week: Google tweaks its code again, the bears come for Snap, and WordPress 6.0 has arrived.
Here’s what happened this week in digital marketing.
1. Google Launches Broad Core Algorithm Update
2. Google Analytics 4 Doesn’t Support AMP
3. Snapchat Rolls out Feature to Display eBay Listings in Snaps
4. Meta Releases Recurring Notifications for Business
5. Google: Server Response Time Won’t Lead to Rich Results Drop
6. Snap Warns on Earnings, Stock Tumbles 40%
7. LinkedIn Data Reveals Keys to InMail Marketing Success
8. WordPress 6.0 Is Here
9. Yelp Unveils New Feature: Request a Call
Find all the stories in our blog post: https://ignitevisibility.com/?p=22962&preview=true
Learn more on our blog: https://ignitevisibility.com/
Ignite Visibility is a premier Internet marketing company based in San Diego, CA.