In an information PACKED, Part II of Jeff’s series on the Treatment Coordinator position, he covers : the doctor/treatment coordinator working dynamic, when the “pass” might occur from doctor to treatment coordinator, when you might or might not do a “consultation” to present treatment, the three main reasons patients don’t accept or follow through with their full treatment plans, the question as to whether the doctor should (or should not) discuss fees and as an added bonus, a simple tip the the doctor can use to fill his or her “primary” production time in the schedule! Enjoy! and keep an eye out for the final installment (Part III).
- ‘Teen Mom 2’ Jenelle Evans In Scary Road Rage Incident
- Honolulu offering interest-free down-payment home loans of up to $40K
- Nicosia Cyprus Private Banking
- How braces are put on – AMAZING ! – Now with 12 month – Progress : https://goo.gl/jXaY15
- Google Broad Core Update May 2022 Analysis | Google Algorithm Update 2022