Originally Released Jul 17, 2017
For more info or to receive 1 CDE credit go to:
Dr. Frost will provide a brief review of the science behind manual-osteoperforation, practice integration techniques, and case updates. He will discuss aligner seating using high frequency vibration.
1. Learn the science behind manual-osteoperforation
2. Treatment time impact on case acceptance
3. Integration techniques with tools to support your staff
4. Understand the use of high frequency vibration to seat aligners
5. Manual-osteoperforation and high frequency vibration case presentations
Dr. Frost graduated with honors from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in 1992 and is a Damon System Mentor. He is an associate professor at the University of the Pacific School of Orthodontics where he educates and trains residents about the Damon System.