Originally Released Jul 14, 2016
For more program info or to earn 1 CDE credit go to: http://www.catapulteducation.com/courses/jul-14-2016-using-micro-osteoperforation-to-accelerate-tooth-movement
Learn about using micro-osteoperforation to release challenging movements and reduce orthodontic treatment times.
1. Two new supplemental techniques to move teeth faster with no additional forces
2. Solutions for shortening treatment times (brackets and aligners) by 25-50%
3. Understand how influencing bone remodeling impacts treatment times
4. How shorter estimated treatment time impacts case acceptance
5. Differentiating your practice with a unique, desired service
6. Communicating benefits of accelerated tooth movement to patients
7. Direct impact on patient conversions, referrals, and practice growth
Dr. Chris Bowman is a full-time practicing dentist, speaker, author, and dental coach from Charlotte, North Carolina. A graduate of the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill School of Dentistry, he started Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte in 1996, where he currently produces and collects among the top 5% of dentists nationally. Dr. Bowman also serves as a Clinical Instructor for Six Month Smiles. In 2006, he founded Dental Insiders (DI), which provides coaching, consulting, and training programs for dentists and dental team members. DI currently reaches over 3100 dentists domestically and internationally, at several levels ranging from E-letter subscribers to private coaching clients in Dr. Bowman’s Dental Success Blueprint program.