On December 7, 2012, Ronald Hodge, a 53-year-old auto mechanic, was test-driving a motorcycle in the right lane of Interstate 35 in San Antonio. Suddenly, a truck traveling in front of him made an abrupt, ill-advised right turn from the left-hand lane. Hodge was unable to react to the dangerous turn in time, and his motorcycle collided with the right side of the vehicle – a Ford F-150 driven by an employee of a local company in the course of his employment with that company – sustaining multiple injuries in the process.
- the best lawyer for car accident / oilfield accident lawyer / maritime injury attorney
- Sterling Heights Lawsuit Loans
- BENVENUTO NELLA SEZIONE INVESTIMENTI DEL TUO INTERNET BANKING | Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking
- Dental Procedures in Croatia: Speed, Precision & Digital Magic in Trogir!
- My Weird Website Outsmarts Google’s Algorithm! 🤯