This week: Google rolls out an update. And next month: Google will roll out another update. Let’s dive into it!
Here’s what happened this week in digital marketing:
1. Google Rolls out Broad Core Algorithm Update
2. Google: Deleting a Sitemap Won’t Stop Us From Crawling the Site
3. Google: UGC Spam Could Lead to Manual Action
4. Google Issued Fewer Webspam Actions in 2020 Than in Previous Years
5. About Half of SEOs Say That Many of Their Recommendations Don’t Get Implemented
6. Twitter Pauses Requests for Verification
Learn more on our blog: https://ignitevisibility.com/
Ignite Visibility is a premier Internet marketing company based in San Diego, CA.