Former Trump administration Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is involved in a lawsuit over student loans and President Biden’s Department of Justice is helping her fight a subpoena. This comes as the president faces increasing pressure from his own party to take on student loan forgiveness. CBS News reporter Kate Smith joins CBSN AM with the latest.
- Greenville Personal Injury Lawyer Spartanburg Car Accident Attorney South Carolina
- Navient lawsuit who qualifies and how to get it – Navient student loans deleted
- The Future of Banking. Now.
- Large Range of Dental Procedures – Staten Island Dentist 718-984-7700
- Understanding Google’s Algorithm – Types of Google Algorithm – SEO Tutorial Part – 10