Cherrelle Eid defied the law of physics when she left her academic world to restart her career on the trading floor. “The experiment was painful in the beginning, but it was worth the move,” she looks back. Learn more about her journey from smart grids to smart trades.
Read the article: https://www.juliusbaer.com/fr/insights/wealth-architects/from-smart-grids-to-smart-trades-1/
Follow Julius Baer:
– Corporate Website: https://www.juliusbaer.com
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/BankJuli…
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/juli…
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/juliusbaer
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bankjuliusbaer/
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bankjuliusb…
About Julius Baer
Julius Baer is the international reference in wealth management, based on a solid Swiss heritage.
The story of Julius Baer began over 125 years ago with the vision of one man. In the 1890s the company’s founder and namesake, Julius Bär, established himself as a young and promising banker on Zurich’s famous Bahnhofstrasse.
What initially started as a humble family business has grown over the decades into the international reference in pure private banking, with more than 50 locations in over 25 countries worldwide.