Please watch: “Why do you want to leave your current job – Medical Representative Interview – MR job Interview”
Friends, there are number of questions which are asked during bank interview. Some of them are –
1. Why do you choose bank as your career?
2. Why should we select only you?
3. Tell about your strengths & weaknesses.
4. What are the functions of commercial bank?
5. What are your expectations from our bank?
Ibps #ibpspo #ibps #po #ibpsbankpo
Let’s gain some banking knowledge also through this video.
The Probationary Officers training program aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.
Our WEBSITE –
To study with us, do watch – https://youtu.be/oo7N9eaoNPA
Most Important educational videos (Pls don’t miss to watch)
English speaking videos –
INTERVIEW Videos –
Group Discussion –
Body Language –
ICICI Interview | #ICICI #Bank #Interview questions and answers
Teacher Interview –
Bank Interview –
ICICI Interview | #ICICI #Bank
Whether you are a citizen of India or Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, or a NRI, non resident Indian or Pakistani settled in Dubai, Canada, US, UK, Australia, Italy, Greece etc., you must watch this English (PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT) learning video of PD CLASSES RAJASTHAN to speak fluent English.
PD CLASSES RAJASTHAN (YouTube channel) focuses on learning English for people whose mother tongue is Hindi. You will find English lessons related to spoken English conversation, Grammar, and sentences you would use in your daily English speaking. Pls watch & study from all our English lesson to be a fluent English speakers.
“Join firstname.lastname@example.org to learn English at home”
Be a part of our fb page –
7th day personality Development Classes
Avail our 3rd book to learn English at
home – ’70 ways of Spoken English’
Key words –
knowledge,education,career,money,job,finance,icici bank interview question,icici bank interview,icici interview questions,bank,bank interview in hindi,bank interview,interview,banking,banks
Do’s and Don’ts of interview
(1) Remember that the interviewers are men of great experience. They are fully acquainted with the nature of the duty and qualities required of a person for the particular job. They can judge a person’s worth and his capabilities from his words and expression.
(2) Give your best to the interviewers. Cover your weakness through the presentation of other achievements.
(3) Have sufficient confidence in yourself to evoke confidence in the interviewers.
(4) Remain unperturbed and composed and keep your interest throughout the interview.
(5) First listen very attentively and carefully to the question put to you. Then answer it in a natural and normal way.
(6) Adopt a pleasing manner of a speech.
(7) Follow the interviewers swiftly and grasp the new question to tackle it with maximum energy and interest.
(8) Feel pleased with your surrounding and be at your ease in the company of the interviwers.
(9) Develop your personality to suit the post for which you have applied.
(10) Be prompt without being hasty, quick without being aggressive.
Don’ts (by PD CLASSES)
(1) Do not appear nervous or shaky.
(2) Do not speak in an affected style.
(3) Do not try to unnecessary elaborate your answer.
(4) Do not interrupt the interviewers.
(5) Do not enter into an argument with the interviewers.
(6) If somehow you miss to listen a question you can request the interviewer to repeat it. Never answer a question until you have listened it well.
(7) Do not hesitate in answering questions.
(8) Do not show ill manners.
(9) Do not be shabbily or gaudily dressed.
(10) Do not look gloomy.
Welcome for the next 7 days coaching from PD CLASSES (Food & Accommodation are arranged from PD Classes)
FB / INSTAGRAM – pd.classes
Our WEBSITE –
http://pdclassessgnr.in (www.pdclassessgnr.in) (www.pdclassessgnr.com)