The Honorable Thurbert E. Baker, the former attorney general of Georgia and a partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge, explains why lawsuit lending is a problem. This interview was conducted at the 12th Annual Legal Reform Summit on October 26, 2011. For more information about the Summit, visit LegalReformSummit.com.
- Should you call the police after a car accident!? #shorts #law #lawyer #tips #facts #lawlife
- Henderson city councilman faces 3rd federal class action lawsuit for payday loans, charging over 700
- What It’s Like To Work In Investment Banking
- 3 Most Common Dental Procedures for Young Adults
- EEAT: How Can SEO Writers Benefit From the Latest Google Algorithm Update?