http://www.oregonautolaw.com/attorneys/jim-nelson – “The property damage that happens in a typical automobile accident is either covered by the individual’s own policy under the collision coverage or by the other driver’s coverage, if the other driver is at fault. Sometimes it’s important to make a choice between those two options, because sometimes your company will treat you better than the other company. And your company will go and get paid back. If they still haven’t resolved that or it’s a totaled automobile sometimes we get involved. If we’re involved early enough it will help them get paid fairly.” — Jim Nelson, car accident attorney serving the surrounding Corvallis, Oregon area.
- Austin Car Accident Law Firm Secures $2.95M in Settlement | McMinn Law Firm
- Biden’s student loan forgiveness plan is ‘fatally flawed,’ says Purdue University president
- Jyotsna Singh Speaks About Gender Bias In The Workforce & Biggest Investment Mistakes | Smart Money
- Study the Dental Sealant Procedure with Me
- How to Recover From Google Spam Update October 2022 | 8 Different Ways to Get Back Traffic