AH! What to do after a Google algorithm update! As someone who has made it through many Google algorithm updates in my day, here is what you need to do after a Google core update:
1) Don’t lose your mind.
2) Read the Twitter threads to get a good understanding of what people are reporting.
3) Don’t make any drastic changes to your site.
4) Check the vitals of your website and look into your rankings, Google Search Console, plugins, etc.
5) Dig deeper to any odd signals such as a massive decrease in rankings
6) Make changes and adjustments after confirmation of update occurs
Or… it could be a glitch!
Most business owners aren’t prepared to take control of digital marketing strategies for their business. I’m on a mission to educate local business owners about digital marketing so that they understand exactly what it takes to dominate their industry and service areas by using digital marketing strategies and tactics.
Subscribe to my channel so that when I upload new material all about local business digital marketing, you’ll be the first to know and you’ll be the first to implement it. I upload new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 8:15 am.
More free digital marketing advice at www.digitalsargeant.com
Enhance your YouTube SEO with TubeBuddy! Purchase through this affiliate link: https://www.tubebuddy.com/DigitalSargeant
Schedule posts on Google My Business + more with Publer! Publer affiliate link: https://publer.io/DigitalSargeant
LOCAL BUSINESS OWNERS UNITE FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/597836661064534/
Follow me on all social media: @digitalsargeant
PS: This entire video was made from my iPhone!
#JenniferSargeant #GoogleUpdate #LearnDigitalMarketing