There are several important things you must do immediately after a car accident has occurred. Firstly, you should assess if you’ve been injured and if the damage to your vehicle is worth over $1,000. If these conditions are met, you must report the accident to the police within 24 hours. The next step is to exchange insurance information and the names and addresses of all the parties involved in the accident. Our accident reporting kit is a helpful way to collect this information. Once you’ve gathered the necessary information, you should seek treatment for your injuries from your family doctor, the walk-in clinic, or the hospital. Finally, you should call your own insurance company to report the accident. Under your own insurance coverage, you will likely have a requisition for physiotherapy or massage which you can arrange treatment through. If your injuries persist and begin affecting your life, then you should seek legal advice.
- Car Accident Attorney Denver – (303) 759-4000 – The O’Connell Law Firm, P.C.
- Shareholders of Silicon Valley Bank file class action lawsuit
- How To Start Making Smart Financial Decisions?? How We Became Private Clients
- Most Painful Dental Procedure? Dental Insights by Dr Chirag Chamria | Tooth pain
- What is SEO? How Google Ranking System Works? SEO Algorithm | #collegewallah #physicswallah