There are several important things you must do immediately after a car accident has occurred. Firstly, you should assess if you’ve been injured and if the damage to your vehicle is worth over $1,000. If these conditions are met, you must report the accident to the police within 24 hours. The next step is to exchange insurance information and the names and addresses of all the parties involved in the accident. Our accident reporting kit is a helpful way to collect this information. Once you’ve gathered the necessary information, you should seek treatment for your injuries from your family doctor, the walk-in clinic, or the hospital. Finally, you should call your own insurance company to report the accident. Under your own insurance coverage, you will likely have a requisition for physiotherapy or massage which you can arrange treatment through. If your injuries persist and begin affecting your life, then you should seek legal advice.
- When SHOULDN’T I Get a Lawyer for a Car Accident or Personal Injury?
- LRANY Video Series: Lawsuit Lending
- 50 banking questions answers revision for Nepal rastra bank assistant level general knowledge
- Dental Treatments Under General Anesthesia
- Google New Smith Algorithm Update 2021! Ultimate Guide Of Bert Update