Treatment acceptance is a vital component to a successful dental practice. And even more importantly – the better your treatment acceptance, the more patients that are receiving the dentistry that they truly need! In this week’s tip Dr. Winteregg covers how to talk about treatment with patients – including what NOT to say – so that patients really understand what’s going on! Enjoy!
- What happens if I’m being accused of a car accident that was not my fault?
- Lawsuit Funding NJ | FAIR RATE FUNDING
- Skip Your Bank! These 7 Options Will Make You MUCH More Money.
- DENTAL SPACES AND GAPS: Treatments|REVEALED and EXPLAINED!
- Report: Google’s algorithm controls which political ads make it to your inbox