Car accidents are no laughing matter. As if being in a car accident isn’t traumatic enough, imagine having to sue someone for their role in the auto accident. After the initial shock of learning the other driver was uninsured or doesn’t have enough coverage to pay for your injuries or damage, you’ll probably be wondering if you can sue them and they’ll be thinking “what happens when someone sues you after a car accident?”

Denmon Pearlman specializes in car accident claims and we offers a free, no-obligation legal consultation to hit and run accident victims, so call us today at (813) 694 – 4130 to seek legal advice. We’ll walk you through what steps you need to take before you take legal action. We encourage you to ask questions about our process along the way and will work to help you get the compensation you deserve.