Module 3: The Perspectives – Expert views on Hong Kong virtual banks
– How will virtual banks affect the Hong Kong banking landscape?
– Why did virtual banks choose Hong Kong to launch a new business?
– Virtual banks are complementary to Hong Kong banking market by focusing on segments underserved by traditional banks
– Virtual banks are expected to spur innovation in the banking sector
– Hong Kong is an attractive city to develop digital banks as it will project positive brand image and offer potential in expanding into the Greater Bay Area
– Alan Lui – Chief Marketing Officer, Fusion Bank
– Arthur Shek – Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company
– Helen Kan – Executive Director & Alternate Chief Executive Officer, CITIC Bank International
– Ken Lo – Head of Strategic Partnership, Founding Member, ZhongAn Virtual Finance Ltd
– Seen Meng Chew – Associate Professor, CUHK Business School
– Tat Lee – Alternate Chief Executive, WeLab Bank
Thanks for watching!
Follow us on: