Joye Law Firm’s Ken Harrell explains what to do with your FR-10 form you received after your South Carolina auto accident. Ignoring this advice could cost you your driver’s license!

If you were hurt anywhere in South Carolina – from Greenville to Columbia to Charleston, you will need to know about what to do with this very important form. If you need help, Just Call Joye! 888-324-3100 or visit Our legal team is standing by 24/7 to help.