By sharpening its focus on site speed, Google’s impending algorithm change could have grave implications for search rankings. With a little planning and some site revisions, web developers can prepare for a seamless transition into this new world in which search engines reward the fastest websites. Brian Peters, head of website design and development at LSEO, joins Jeff in the podcast booth to explain how he prepared LSEO.com for the paradigm shift. He cracks open his tool box for measuring site speed, including core web vitals, and offers his own tips for optimizing site speed.
- Do I Need a Lawyer Following a Car Accident? Whiteboard Video
- How Does Legal Funding Work? | FCA Legal Funding Cash Advance
- A Morning Sales Huddle in Bank | The Dream Job (2017) Hindi Movie | Film Based on Bankers Life
- DENTAL TREATMENT I SMILE MAKEOVER I AESTHETIC ZIRCONIUM CROWNS
- Mediatwits #151: How Google’s Truth Algorithm Could Change the Equation