By sharpening its focus on site speed, Google’s impending algorithm change could have grave implications for search rankings. With a little planning and some site revisions, web developers can prepare for a seamless transition into this new world in which search engines reward the fastest websites. Brian Peters, head of website design and development at LSEO, joins Jeff in the podcast booth to explain how he prepared LSEO.com for the paradigm shift. He cracks open his tool box for measuring site speed, including core web vitals, and offers his own tips for optimizing site speed.
- Spondylolisthesis – Back Injury Caused by Trauma from a Car Accident – Douglasville Accident Lawyer
- Cash For Lawsuits Loan in Millburn, NJ
- Infinite Banking Loan Example Making A Profit From Your Loans
- LDSC Scene 8 Dental treatment under IV sedation for an adult patient
- Google Algorithms | Understanding Google Penguin Algorithm Update in Tamil | Amudhakumar