By sharpening its focus on site speed, Google’s impending algorithm change could have grave implications for search rankings. With a little planning and some site revisions, web developers can prepare for a seamless transition into this new world in which search engines reward the fastest websites. Brian Peters, head of website design and development at LSEO, joins Jeff in the podcast booth to explain how he prepared LSEO.com for the paradigm shift. He cracks open his tool box for measuring site speed, including core web vitals, and offers his own tips for optimizing site speed.
- Charlotte North Carolina Personal Injury Attorney Mecklenburg Country Car Accident Lawyer
- Will You Get Money from the Navient Lawsuit Settlement?
- Private Bank Exam Model Questions with answers Collections/Century Bank exam special/Prabhu/EBL
- Oral Surgery | Medical Emergencies | NBDE Part II
- How To Write A Product Review in 2022? Google’s Latest Algorithm Change to help you rank on Google.