What sets Google aside from other search engines is one of the methods it uses to determine where in its list of results it should include a web page when someone does a search. This method is known as the PageRank algorithm which rates every web page on a scale of 0 to 10. This video explains how the PageRank algorithm recursively propagates the importance of each web page through the link structure of the web. It begins by introducing Larry Page and Sergey Brin, the founders of Google. It covers the importance of using Meta tags to include relevant keywords and descriptions in web pages before submitting them to a search engine for examination by a spider (web crawler). It also emphasises the importance of hyperlinks. This video describes how a web page obtains ‘link juice’ from incoming links, and how this link juice is shared among the other web pages that it links out to. With an example, this video demonstrates how the PageRank algorithm can be applied by first making a heuristic guess at any unknown PageRanks. The formula is then applied repeatedly until reliable values have been calculated. Finally, the video includes some tips on how you can boost the PageRank of pages in your own website.
- Auto Accident Lawyer Reviews & Testimonials From Derald Lee | Michigan Auto Law
- LAWSUIT FUNDING COMPANIES : PRE SETTLEMENT FUNDERS
- GESTISCI LE TUE CARTE | Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking
- Bloodless Dental treatment/Laser dental surgery/Gum surgery/Frenectomy/Aphthous ulcers/Operculectomy
- 2018 Digital Marketing Strategies and Major Google Algorithm Change