Small Businesses have been ignored by the Politicians including, Schumer, Pelosi and Ben Cardin as they hold off on EIDL Loans and Grants. As well as Restaurants and gig workers. A group of Small Business EIDL Youtube Channels has been pushing the envelope on the EIDL Cares Act promise for 10k grants that has yet to be delivered. Now we are asking the major news channels for help, as well as high profile attorneys who want to help dig deeper into all of these denials and broken promises.
1.Senate committee for small business – https://www.sbc.senate.gov/public/
1.1 how to contact your elected officials – https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials
You may phone the U.S. Capitol Switchboard at (202) 224-3121. A switchboard operator will connect you directly with the Senate office you request.
Senator Cardin – phone: (202) 224-4524
Pelosi – 202-225-4965
Contact your Congress and Senators now
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO WRITE THEIR SENATORS REGARDING SMALL BUSINESS
RELATED MATTERS / go to this page and click on Feedback on your disaster Recovery
2. email@example.com – This is the link for reconsideration emails / To ask for reconsideration you simply need to use this email link and send them your reconsideration letter. Make sure you put your reason for reconsideration and clarify any muggy areas as well as putting your full name / date and application #. Also may use for 2nd round EIDL loans. firstname.lastname@example.org
3. https://disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/s/ – this is the link for disaster loan assistance on the page it brings you to, go down to and refer to the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner.
4. http://email@example.com – sba customer service email
5. 1-800-659-2955 sba hotline or Tier 2 phone # – 877-221-6874 ( This is there main number and lines may be on hold for a very long time, so be prepared to call and wait on speaker phone while you wash the car and do laundry while you wait ) it could be a while. But ya gotta do what ya gotta d0
6. also if you are 10-15 points off.. go to the Experian Boost app and enter some simple info and you can boost your score within minute
7. https://www.sba.gov/local-assistance/find/ – With this link you can Find Local Assistance for the SBA in your area
8. PPP Lenders Fundbox Fundera Kabbage Bluevine Netwek Credibly Funding Circle Intuit QuickBooks Paypal Squareup –
https://www.sba.gov/partners/lenders/microloan-program/list-lenders – this link allows you to look up PPP intermediary lenders participating in the SBA’s Microloan program lenders that are in your local area.
9. More than one business is ok – If your businesses were filed under separate accounts/taxes/. etc, it shouldn’t be an issue, each separate entity (with its separate EIN) can apply for EIDL.
10. Tier 2 phone # – 877-221-6874
11. Ana M Torres Loan Officer Office of Disaster Assistance U.S. Small Business Administration (202) 934-0943 Ana.Torres@sba.gov
Another Loan Officer – Dana Amerson – 1-817-868-2300
Called the 2300 number today they told me anybody who mistakenly gives the wrong bank acc# it takes 30-35 days from the day you corrected it so I’m @ 31 she said I should have it this week
a direct email to a PDC Loan Office is firstname.lastname@example.org. SHE WAS MY RECONSIDERATION LOAN OFFICER T
ALSO A SUPERVISOR AT THE PDC IN TX IS RON.MORRIS@SBA.GOV GOOD GUY !
Switchboard to sba Dawns extension 817-868-2300
debbie morgan gibson
Tip 1: Call Cardin at (202) 224-4524 Tip 2: Call Rubio at 202-224-3041
(202) 224-5274 Rick Scott, other senator for Florida
pelosi – 202-225-4965
mconnell – 502-582-6304