This 3D medical animation demonstrates the “dental procedures” for use of an orthodontic appliance called “Quad Helix” for upper teeth. It has two bands which get cemented to the molars. Primary function of this appliance is to widen the arch of the mouth to make room for crowded teeth.
- Do I have A Car Accident Claim? | Factors To Consider | Vermont Accident Lawyer
- Credit Karma lawsuit: FTC orders Credit Karma to pay $3 million to users
- Is it worth preparing for Bank Job!!
- Molar Crown Preparation Walkthrough (tutorial) in the Simulation Lab
- Google Announces September Core Algorithm Updates 2022 ( Latest Google Updates 2022 )| Stayseoupdate