Featuring Miami car accident attorney Jack Hickey | 888-393-1388

What if you’re in a car accident and the police report says you’re at fault, even though the other party caused the accident?

John H. “Jack” Hickey is an injury attorney and maritime lawyer based in Miami. He is board-certified by the Florida bar in admiralty and maritime law, as well as trial law.

In this Quick Question, he explains that an attorney can investigate a crash to determine if the police report got the facts wrong. He says a police report blaming you is NOT the end of the road for your claim.

To learn more, visit Jack Hickey’s AskTheLawyers™ profile: https://bit.ly/2vFXTrF

Contact him directly by calling 888-393-1388.

Disclaimer: This video is for informational purposes only. In some states, this video may be deemed Attorney Advertising. The choice of lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements.

Hickey Law Firm, P.A.
1401 Brickell Avenue, Suite 510
Miami, Florida 33131