One of the best New York personal injury trial lawyers, Ben Rubinowitz, a partner at Gair, Gair, Conason, Rubinowitz, Bloom, Hershenhorn, Steigman & Mackauf (http://www.gairgair.com/) , demonstrates the importance of a well prepared opening statement. The presentation was given to lawyers at a Trial Law seminar in 2009. The case involved a pedestrian who was struck by a car. The driver of the car claimed, in a misleading and improper manner, that the pedestrian was fully at fault for the happening of the accident. The medical proof told a very different story than the less than truthful statement of the driver.
- Houston TX Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney Houston Car Accident Lawyer Texas
- Personal Injury Case Value | Fast Funds | Lawsuit Cash Advance
- Ledgity on Cardano: Digital Private Banking Infrastructure
- Bone Grafting Methods – Dental Minute with Steven T. Cutbirth, DDS
- Frequent Google Algorithm Updates, Quality Raters Guidelines Updated, IndexNow With Bing & Yandex +