One of the best New York personal injury trial lawyers, Ben Rubinowitz, a partner at Gair, Gair, Conason, Rubinowitz, Bloom, Hershenhorn, Steigman & Mackauf (http://www.gairgair.com/) , demonstrates the importance of a well prepared opening statement. The presentation was given to lawyers at a Trial Law seminar in 2009. The case involved a pedestrian who was struck by a car. The driver of the car claimed, in a misleading and improper manner, that the pedestrian was fully at fault for the happening of the accident. The medical proof told a very different story than the less than truthful statement of the driver.
- Introduction to NY’s No Fault Insurance | Plattsburgh Car Accident Lawyer | Champlain Valley Law
- Start With Lawsuit Loans LLPF
- 1. Introduction for 15.S12 Blockchain and Money, Fall 2018
- Prevalence of YouTube Use Among Dental Students for Learning Clinical Procedures
- Earning Opportunity for Affiliates | Google Ranking Algorithm PRODUCT REVIEW Update April 2021