Have you been in a motor vehicle accident? In this interview, Johnston Withers Senior Personal Injury Lawyer, Tim Downie answers the below common questions about motor vehicle accident claims:
1. What medical expenses will the insurer pay for due to my motor vehicle accident injuries?
2. How long will the claim take?
3. Am I entitled to be paid my salary while I am injured?
4. Am I entitled to a lump sum?
5. Do I have to go to Court?
6. Are there any time frames?
7. How do I make a claim?
8. Will the driver that caused the injuries pay any damages?
9. How much does it cost for a lawyer?
10. Can the insurer pay my fees?
You can contact Tim on (08) 8231 1110 or via www.johnstonwithers.com.au