Many patients ask me how long does an implant procedure take, because you are anxious, because you want to know how long it takes and this is the question that usually patients ask. So many patients have this question, because the whole fact that how this dental implant procedure is how is it done. So ideally a dental implant procedure is divided into three stages. The first stage involves the actual placement of the implant fixture into the jaw bone, which may take about 1 to 2 hours, depending on the number of implants to be placed. The second stage is the healing stage where we allow the implant to integrate into the bone, for about 3 to 6 months. The third or the final stage is when we take the measurements to attach the missing tooth or the artificial tooth onto the implant. So it is important to understand that the time taken may vary and the teeth can be given immediately over implants too.
- How long does a car accident lawsuit take in New York?
- New York Attorney General Announces Lawsuit Against Trump Over Alleged Business Fraud
- How to Make Smart Personal Bank Saving Coin and Cash wtih Gun | Digit Safe Lock
- Top 3 Transformative Cosmetic Dental Procedures
- Many Google Algorithm Updates, Product Reviews, Confusing HTTPS Report & Google Ads Serving Bug