In this video, Attorney Ben Schwartz answers a viewer question from Sarah in Wilmington, Delaware. Sarah was injured in a car accident where the truck rear-ended her and fled. The driver was never caught. Sarah asks, did she ruin her case by failing to get the tag number from the at-fault vehicle? The attorney indicates that there is most likely a case, but now it is a case where Sarah seeks Uninsured Motorist or UM benefits from her own insurance policy.
- Car Accident Lawyer | Jackson, MS | Proving Negligence: Reckless Driving #accidentlawyer
- The Future of Real Estate: Navigating New Lawsuits, VA Loans & Commission Changes
- Lloyds Banking Group: From Ink to Cloud
- How Dental Crowns Are Made Today
- Google Analytics Spam – Digital Marketing News 1st March 2024