A fiery car crash at a Los Angeles intersection killed at least six people including a pregnant woman, unborn child and 1-year-old baby boy. According to police, a woman driving a Mercedes ran a red light and plowed into several other cars. The 40-year-old driver who allegedly caused the deadly crash survived. She reportedly had an argument with her boyfriend and had been drinking before she sped through the intersection.
- The Law & You: What if I get into an accident in my friends’ uninsured car?
- Nvidia AI, Fubo sues Disney, Apple’s sports app & Biden student loans. Doug Flynn, CFP on NewsNation
- Save Smart with Fi – Check Out the Fi Debit Card | BankonFi
- No Anxiety – Stay Calm and Relaxed during your dental procedures – Sedation Dentistry
- Google vs. Bing: The Power of Data in #AI