How can cosmetic dentistry make us look years younger? As people age, the jaw can move and teeth wear down, causing sagging or droopiness that makes us look look older than we are. Using dental implants and porcelain veneers, a skilled cosmetic dentist like Dr. Frey can make patients look 20 years younger with a full, brighter smile. See more smile makeover examples at http://www.perfectwhitesmile.com/smile-of-the-week.
- What happens if I’m being accused of a car accident that was not my fault?
- Lawsuit Funding NJ | FAIR RATE FUNDING
- Skip Your Bank! These 7 Options Will Make You MUCH More Money.
- DENTAL SPACES AND GAPS: Treatments|REVEALED and EXPLAINED!
- Report: Google’s algorithm controls which political ads make it to your inbox