In an information PACKED, Part II of Jeff’s series on the Treatment Coordinator position, he covers : the doctor/treatment coordinator working dynamic, when the “pass” might occur from doctor to treatment coordinator, when you might or might not do a “consultation” to present treatment, the three main reasons patients don’t accept or follow through with their full treatment plans, the question as to whether the doctor should (or should not) discuss fees and as an added bonus, a simple tip the the doctor can use to fill his or her “primary” production time in the schedule! Enjoy! and keep an eye out for the final installment (Part III).
- Maryland Car Accident Lawyer | Should I Always Call the Police After an Accident?
- Attorney General Bonta is announcing a multistate settlement against student loan servicer Navient
- CIWM Conference On Private Banking (1st Oct 2014)
- My 2 Year Old’s Dental Surgery with General Anesthesia | Pandemic Vlogs Days 129 – 131
- Google Algorithm Update, Mobile Interstitial Penalty, Link Operator & Matt Cutts