Originally Released Jan 31, 2017
For more info or to receive 1 CDE credit to go:
Dr. Gray will discuss incorporating accelerated orthodontics using manual osteo-perforation and high frequency vibration as a practice builder and differentiator. He will review the science, procedures and case results.
1. Review scientific basis of accelerated orthodontic tooth movement
2. Understand the use of high frequency vibration to seat clear aligner
3. Reactive vs Proactive case planning
4. Learn the step by step approach for performing manual osteo-perforations and discuss the impact on your practice
5. Manual osteo-perforation and high frequency vibration case presentation
Dr. Brian Gray’s forté is aesthetic reconstruction with an emphasis on cosmetic ceramic restorations. He is an international lecturer at dental conferences on current technologies in dentistry.