Originally Released Feb 13, 2018
For more info, or to earn 1 CDE credit, go to: http://www.catapulteducation.com/courses/berik-2-13-18
In this advanced 1-hour video, Dr. Storino will discuss the science behind manual-osteoperforation, practice integration techniques and advance case presentation. She will discuss combination cases using both MOPs and high frequency vibration for aligner seating.
1. Learn the science behind manual-osteoperforation
2. Understand how treatment time impact on case acceptance
3. Identify integration techniques with tools to support your staff
4. Understand the use of high frequency vibration to seat aligners
5. Learn manual-osteoperforation and high frequency vibration advanced case presentations
Dr. Anna Berik is the owner of Newtown Dental Association, Diamond Smile Design, and Greater Boston Invisible Braces. Dr Berik is one of Boston’s premier cosmetic dentist. She has been creating captivating smiles for over 20 years and is a regularly featured dentist in the Boston media. Dr. Berik is an Invisalign® Platinum provider. President of Invisalign ReIngage New England chapter. She is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics, American Academy of Facial Aesthetics, American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Society, American Academy of Women Dentists and the Metropolitan District Dental Society. She was recently appointed to the Board of Directors of the AACA.