Have you been hurt in a car accident? If so, you need to contact the law firm of Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C.

Attorney Ken Nugen can help you obtain the compensation you deserve if you’ve been injured in an auto accident and the fault was not yours.

Call Ken Today at 1-800-CALL-KEN