Former Trump administration Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is involved in a lawsuit over student loans and President Biden’s Department of Justice is helping her fight a subpoena. This comes as the president faces increasing pressure from his own party to take on student loan forgiveness. CBS News reporter Kate Smith joins CBSN AM with the latest.
- WHAT TO DO AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT—When to Get an Attorney for a Car Accident
- Commercial Litigation | Lawsuit Financing | Settlement Funding
- Avaloq Front Solutions – Creating the client experience of tomorrow
- Child Gets Root Canal Treatment and More Successful Dental Procedures | Patient Testimonial
- Google Algorithm Tweaks, Evil Featured Snippets, Bing Content Submission API & More