Former Trump administration Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is involved in a lawsuit over student loans and President Biden’s Department of Justice is helping her fight a subpoena. This comes as the president faces increasing pressure from his own party to take on student loan forgiveness. CBS News reporter Kate Smith joins CBSN AM with the latest.
- How Do I Know if I Have a Car Accident Lawsuit? | Atlanta Car Accident Lawyers Answer
- DC man suing Powerball and DC Lottery | NBC4 Washington
- Earnings Growth For Private Banks Was Largely In-Line: Motilal Oswal’s Gautam Duggad | CNBC TV18
- Sage Dentistry – Dental clinic in Indiranagar, Bangalore
- Beat Google Algorithm in 3 Minutes ( Rank Fast )