Former Trump administration Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is involved in a lawsuit over student loans and President Biden’s Department of Justice is helping her fight a subpoena. This comes as the president faces increasing pressure from his own party to take on student loan forgiveness. CBS News reporter Kate Smith joins CBSN AM with the latest.
- ‘Teen Mom 2’ Jenelle Evans In Scary Road Rage Incident
- Honolulu offering interest-free down-payment home loans of up to $40K
- Nicosia Cyprus Private Banking
- How braces are put on – AMAZING ! – Now with 12 month – Progress : https://goo.gl/jXaY15
- Google Broad Core Update May 2022 Analysis | Google Algorithm Update 2022